A High Density Memory Foam mattress featuring unique pressure relieving technology and HydraFlex™ advanced stretch fabric provides a cooler more supported night’s sleep.
Key Benefits: Pressure relief.
- A well established pressure relieving technology. Memory foam was developed in 1966 under a contract by NASA’s Ames Research Center to improve the safety of aircraft cushions.
- It is often referred to as “visco-elastic” polyurethane foam, or low-resilience polyurethane foam. High density memory foam softens in reaction to body heat, allowing it to mold to a warm body in a few minutes.
Pressure Relieving Technology
Key Benefits: Spinal Posture, Circulation & Heat Dispersion.
- The key to the HydraFlex Sport’s superior performance lies in its High-Specification foam structure. Unique zoned Cell Castellations individually shape to your body instantly helping you achieve correct spinal alignment and sleeping posture, relieving any back, neck or shoulder pain. The zoned areas provide tailored support to the different parts of your body.
- The HydraFlex Sport’s pressure relieving qualities not only minimize tossing and turning through better circulation, but as the Cell Castellations work independently, they eliminate ‘roll together’ and reduce partner disturbance, ensuring night long comfort for you and your partner
An advanced cooling and stretch fabric
Key Benefits: Comfort, Comfort & more Comfort!
- Further enhancing temperature regulation and night long comfort is the HydraFlex fabric. This luxurious outer layer stretches in all 4 directions shaping to your body whilst maintaining support over the memory foam.
- Breathable and vapour permeable, excess moisture is shed at the surface of the bed, a real benefit for those that suffer from allergies, or skin conditions such as eczema.
- Machine washable at 30ºC.